Halloween Costume Contest 2021 October 21, 2021
We’re giving away a $25 gift card just in time for the holidays!
Want a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card? Here’s how:
- Follow TYGES on LinkedIn.
- Vote for your favorite costume by commenting on the contest post between October 29th and November 4th. The link to this post will be accessible when the contest goes live. (Each costume will be numbered, and you will comment with the number associated with that costume)
- To be sure you don’t miss out, Follow us on LinkedIn!
LinkedIn Halloween Costume Sweepstakes 2021 Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who participate by Following the TYGES page, commenting on the LinkedIn post to vote on their favorite costume and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the U.S. and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of TYGES International (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of TYGES International, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. TYGES International reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify entries at our sole discretion.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about Friday, October 29, 2021, and ending Thursday, November 4, 2021. All online entries must be received by Thursday, November 4, 2021, at 11:59 PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by following the TYGES page, and submitting a comment with the number associated with your favorite costume on the Halloween costume contest post. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of TYGES International. You may enter only once, and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of TYGES International.
5. Prizes: Winner will receive one Amazon e-gift card with an estimated value of $25. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for TYGES International to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winner will be notified via message on LinkedIn within five (5) days following the winner selection. TYGES International shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail/messages, or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that TYGES International, anyone acting on behalf of TYGES International, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review, or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: TYGES International reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, TYGES International may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by TYGES International. TYGES International reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
TYGES International has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, TYGES International reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless TYGES International and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND VIRGINIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to TYGES International 5425 Discovery Park Blvd. #201 Williamsburg, VA 23188, USA. Requests must be received no later than November 15, 2021.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is TYGES International. 5425 Discovery Park Blvd. #201 Williamsburg, VA 23188, USA. One participant will be randomly selected to win a $25 Amazon e-gift card. Participants enter to win by following the TYGES page and submitting a comment with the number associated with your favorite costume on the Halloween contest post. One week is allowed for voting and the winner will be announced Friday, November 5th.
15. Social Media Platform Rules: The Sweepstakes hosted by TYGES International is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. LinkedIn is in no way affiliated with the sweepstakes. The sweepstakes is neither sponsored nor endorsed by LinkedIn.
16. Affirmation of Acceptance of and Agreement to All of the Official Rules: By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to all of the official rules.
“We’re here to make good things happen for other people.“
We would love to make good things happen for you too!
Have an open position you need filled? Visit https://tygesmfg.com/submit-a-job/
Searching for a job? Visit https://tygesmfg.com/search-jobs/