Building High Performing Teams at Work July 22, 2020
I’ve been thinking a lot about teams and how they interact lately, and I’ve found a few articles worth mentioning on the subject. I thought that rather than write a new article I would share some of the links and let you benefit from the collective wisdom of others this week.
1. 4 Core Values of Any Great Company – Bassam Salem
2. The Difference Between an “A Team” and an “All-Star Team” – Jin Lee
3. ‘Building High Performing Teams: What Every Executive Needs to Know’ – Helena Nyman
As always, if TYGES can help you find that top performer or if you are a top performer and find yourself wondering about where your career can go from here give us a call and learn how we can help.
- Regional Sales/Business Development– We are looking for several of these types of positions literally in the East, Midwest, Midsouth and Western US.
- Software Engineering Manager – The title says it all. Looking for someone to lead a team of 10+ developers. The client is a leader in their field producing electronic equipment used in a number of industries.
- Plant Manager – Midwest position responsible for the performance of the manufacturing plant: safety, quality, and production targets are achieved; meeting all regulatory requirements.
- Corrugator Supervisor – Eastern US position to safely manufacture a quality box at rated OEM run speeds in a clean and organized box plant with a goal of surpassing customer expectations.
Written by: Steve Saunders, VP/GM of Industrial
Steve Sanders leads the Industrial Recruitment team at TYGES and has
been with the organization since 2003. Prior to joining TYGES, Steve
worked in engineering and supply chain roles with Honeywell International
Inc. and Deere & Co. He has first-hand experience working in the
automotive, chemical, and off-highway equipment manufacturing industries.
Steve’s philosophy is simple. He demands honesty, integrity, and open
communications from both himself, his clients, and the candidates that he
works with. He strives to be a source of competitive advantage to his clients
and seeks to build strategic partnerships. He is committed to exceeding
customers’ expectations by providing quick, professional service. He
believes in sharing both the good and the not so good. He believes in doing
the right thing, even when it is not the easiest path. Steve is energized by
finding that perfect fit individual and introducing them to the client.
“We’re here to make good things happen for other people.“
We would love to make good things happen for you too!
Have an open position you need filled? Visit https://tygesmfg.com/submit-a-job/
Searching for a job? Visit https://tygesmfg.com/search-jobs/